Monday, July 2, 2007

Reaons why guys should think I'm awesome

1. I will kick anybody's ass in Mario. Not Paper Mario, Mario 64 or MarioKart (although I'm awesome at that too), but Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo. I love playing videogames, although I'm more of an old-school kinda gal.

2. My movie collection include Evil Dead I & II, Army of Darkness, Mad Max (not just Road Warrior or Beyond Thunderdome, either). When flipping through channels I'll stop at a great kung fu movie.

3. I can and will quote from The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Wayne's World 1 & 2, Blues Brothers.....

4. I am familiar with and enjoy watching football, baseball, and hockey. Not so much the basketball, though, but I know enough of the others to be able to dissect strategy.

5. I can cook. And bake. Mmm, tasty food.

6. I have to be hauled out of gadget stores like Sharper Image and I like to play with power tools.

Hmmm, maybe these are reasons guys are intimidated by me, instead of thinking I'm awesome.

No comments: