Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Surrender

OK, you know what, I give up. I can't possibly blog privately unless I'm very sneaky about it and do it on a laptop or wait until I get a job and do it from work. Rob, I know you're reading this.

I'd been wondering for a while why, whenever I opened my browser window in the morning, the history would be open on the side. I don't really look at my history that much. Then, I noticed that the address for this blog was in the history....but I don't go directly to this address. So, I investigated further and learned that whoever viewed this blog from my computer did so at about a quarter to 7 in the morning on that particular day. I was asleep at that point, but my husband wasn't.

Rob, I understand that you're worried about losing me. I also know that you have a valid reason to be concerned about what I'm doing on my computer. But for the love of god, I need a venting place. It's not fair for you to try to have discussions of our marriage knowing what I feel when I'm angry, instead of what I feel when I'm calm. Quit goddamn snooping.

I guess I'm gonna have to delete this blog now, since the whole reason for having it is gone. So much for anonimity.

No comments: